What You Need To Know About The Benefits of Flaxseed Oil
- Summary: Flaxseed oil, also known as linseed oil, is high in many nutrients, especially omega-3 fatty acid. People add flaxseed oil to their diets for a number of health benefits.
- Origin: Flaxseed oil is derived from the seeds of the flax plant (Linum usitatissimum). It’s use spans ancient medical systems like Ayurveda and Traditional Chinese Medicine to Europe where flaxseed oil was used in diet as well as by artisans.
- Potential Health Benefits and Uses
- Heart Health
- Healthy Skin
- Reduce Cancer Cell Growth
- Side Effects & Interactions: Always consult with a licensed healthcare provider.
- Additional Information:
What Is The Benefit Of Flaxseed Oil?
What Benefits Of Flaxseed Oil Might I Get?
Heart disease is the #1 cause of death with nearly 650,000 victims in 2016 according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
Flaxseed oil helps lower blood pressure and cholesterol, both significant contributors to cardiovascular health.
Flaxseed oil was used thousands of years ago in the ancient Indian medical system, Ayurveda, to promote skin health. Today, consumer products continue to incorporate flaxseed oil to benefit your skin.
Reduce Cancer Cell Growth
Research continues in this area where flaxseed oil has been used to reduce tumors in a number of forms of cancer.
Additional Information & References on The Benefits Of Flaxseed Oil
You are in charge of your health. Doing a little extra research will not only let you make better decisions but also empower YOU with knowledge of the benefits of flaxseed oil. To help you learn more let HealthCare Too start you with some links:
Flaxseed Oil Products
When you are ready, here are some products that may help you experience some of flaxseed oil’s health benefits for your own health and household.
Flaxseed Oil Products for Pets
And don’t forget that our non-human loved ones who might also enjoy the benefits.